Thanks to Sara who came by this great idea (yes, I stalk your blog)… I too decided to bust out with my own top 100 things that you might have not known about me.
1) I love TFK.
2) I love Jesus.
3) I’m a member of the brat pack.
4) My top 5 favorite movies are Grease, Mary Poppins, The Way We Were, Annie Hall, When Harry Met Sally and Beaches (okay, 6 favorite movies).
5) I try to read a book a week.
6) My favorite gift is a hand blown glass flower Thomas got me from Prague.
7) I quote the Office constantly.
8) I bleed burnt orange – HOOK ‘EM!!!!!!
9) I have an adorable dog, Sadie.
10) I will never move away from Texas (knock on wood).
11) I love engineering.
12) My favorite colors are red and green.
13) My favorite holiday is Christmas.
14) In college, I would fall asleep to Dodgeball every night.
15) Every day I read Dilbert and articles on CNN.com, religiously.
16) I like to koala.
17) I hate yogurt, jell-o, and basically anything of that consistency.
18) It is exactly 170 miles from my apartment to Thomas’ house.
19) I struggle with just being myself.
20) Hands down, my favorite food is queso.
21) I cry every time I watch The Notebook.
22) I daydream about my wedding, dream house, and babies all the time (sorry TK!).
23) I should be on the Food Network – but only so I can meet Paula and Duff.
24) If Jason Mraz proposed, I would say yes.
25) The same goes for James Marsden.
26) I’m saving up to go back-packing through Italy.
27) I crave EZ’s Alamo Bowl.
28) I Facebook daily.
29) I love how my nephew and nieces say my name.
30) Banana Republic is a weakness.
31) I pass the time by watching Whose Line Is It Anyways reruns.
32) I love Harry Potter – I randomly say “accio” when I’m too lazy to get up and get something.
33) I have never dyed my hair.
34) I love musicals. I LOVE musicals.
35) I have over 5000+ songs on my computer – and even more pictures.
36) I made it a point to watch every movie on AFI’s Top 100 list this past year.
37) I never take off the necklace that Thomas got me for my 23rd birthday.
38) I stop watching the evening news after 5 people have been murdered – normally after the top story.
39) I wish I could take naps every day.
40) I hope that I have twins one day.
41) I love sending (and receiving!) snail mail.
42) I have my grandfather’s veteran American flag framed.
43) I eat Pho once a week. Sometimes twice.
44) I have a weakness for Dr. Pepper.
45) I have the best family a girl could ask for.
46) I am constantly planning trips to NYC (next one: 11/20-11/23!)
47) I wish I was brave enough to move to NYC.
48) I love that Thomas works with his hands.
49) I’m not really a fan of make-up.
50) I only applied to UT.
51) I love roller coasters.
52) I think facial hair is HOT.
53) I want to live at the lake.
54) I go to South Padre Island every summer with Thomas’ family.
55) I’m allergic to bananas and melons.
56) I love my Wii Fit.
57) I wish I could adopt every dog in the shelter.
58) I started drinking coffee as a young kid to be just like my dad.
59) I read way too many gossip magazines and blogs.
60) I sleep under one of my Nana’s quilts.
61) I miss my Nana.
62) I love that I have to dress up for work.
63) I have never gotten a ticket (knock on wood).
64) I went to Camp Longhorn.
65) I have never actually been camping.
66) Sushi is yummy.
67) I LOVE Tiffany’s.
68) I attempt to be artistic.
69) I am so glad I begged Thomas for the Waterford nativity.
70) My parents have given me more that I can imagine.
71) I have always loved Birkenstocks.
72) I wish I played sports.
73) AIM taught me how to type when I was in junior high.
74) I have a Mac computer, iPhone, 3 iPods, and Apple TV.
75) I truly believe my friends are beautiful inside and out.
76) I wish my sister and I were closer earlier in our lives.
77) I wish I was closer to my brother.
78) I am ticklish.
79) I love a good laugh.
80) My favorite book is A Tale of Two Cities.
81) I was sitting in yearbook class when 9/11 occurred.
82) I will own a pair of CL’s one day.
83) I wish I still took yoga classes.
84) If I’m wearing jeans, guaranteed they’re Sevens.
85) Sometimes I just need a hug.
86) I am scared of losing Thomas.
87) I need to clean out my closet and donate about half of its contents.
88) My Texas accent comes out when I say “night”… “bye”… “right”…
89) I hate doing the dishes.
90) I love shopping for lingerie.
91) I make a mean fried rice.
92) My parents were high school sweethearts.
93) I wish I knew another language.
94) I need to start eating healthier.
95) I don’t care if The Hills is scripted.
96) I wish I could be a professional photographer.
97) Alphabetical order is the best order.
98) I’m a planner.
99) I hate scary, suspenseful movies.
100) I love TFK.