I saw this on Meg’s blog and thought what a great idea! I am going to try to see if I can do it for Thomas — yes, I know, we aren’t married but still. Plus, I am trying to not pack sooooo here I go!
Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your spouse/boy toy. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? He doesn’t sit in front of the TV… so this one is tricky. Sports or a movie, otherwise he just gets up and turns on the radio!
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar!
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Onions. I have to chop them up to an unrecognizable state in order for him to eat anything with them in it!
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order? Iced Tea, Fireman’s Four, hot sake
5. Where did he go to high school? McNeil
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything – boy is VERY kitschy.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Chicken breast from Subway
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Chipolte
10. What is his favorite cereal? He’s more of an eggs and sausage kind of guy…
11. What would he never wear? Sperry’s
12. What is his favorite sports team? UT Football
13. Who did he vote for? McCain/Palin
14. Who is his best friend? Probably Jacques… but then Keith/Kyle/Mason are right there too…
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Ditto, Meg — SHOP!
16. What is his heritage? Czech
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate — though he’s not really a cake kind of guy either.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Football
19. What could he spend hours doing? Working outside on the yard, on his Jeep, drinking… well, it’s true!
20. What is one unique talent he has? Skip rocks :)
Not as hard as I thought! I will have to see what he says…