Now on to … PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT!
Okay, really. I don’t know what I was thinking.
I want to do this all… now.
Thanks and hook ’em. (Told you, EKW, that sounds better than “gig’em”… and I can’t believe that thing just made my blog. I have to go wash its mouth out with soap… how very Christmas Story of me.)
So what is personal development? For lack of a better word, and to further delve into why I decided to break up my bucket list into 4 parts, I picked personal development as a way to define what I wanted to do with my life — versus the first 50 which I felt was more what I wanted to do in my life. This list consists of things that I want to do for me to mold me into a better person, to become my better self (okay, Oprah). So, without further ado, personal development!
51. Invent a board game.
52. Do stand-up comedy.
53. Learn to salsa dance.
54. Host Saturday Night Live.
55. Visit a Renaissance fair.
56. Witness a solar eclipse.
57. Run in the Boston marathon.
58. Participate in the Tour de France.
59. Learn karate.
60. Become fluent in a foreign language.
61. Learn conversational Spanish.
62. Learn enough Italian to be able to understand La Boehme.
63. Learn to play the harmonica.
64. Learn to play the piano.
65. Learn to play golf (first bogey this past weekend!)
66. Join the church choir.
67. Appreciate jazz.
68. Build a classical music library.
69. Learn to belly dance.
70. Name a star.
71. Talk to a politician in pig latin.
72. Compose a song.
73. Own a sewing machine and actually use it.
74. Get a motorcycle license.
75. Break a Guinness World Record.
Final 25 on Monday… =)